- While in Toronto, Peter Wong suggested to organize a cruise for
the 40th year reunion in the summer 2003.
- Francis Ip initiated the process of planning for the 40th reunion
and suggested the Alaskan Cruise in the Summer 2003.
- Paul Ng would conduct a survey to solicit opinions from the Class
of 1963 regarding the 40th year reunion and the Alaskan Cruise.
- Francis Pang shared his experience in previous cruises he took
over the years. Please click PHOTO on the left to view the photos
about his cruise trips.
- I have just had my first visit to the ATS 1963 website. It's great
! Thank you Francis Ip for taking the time and effort to get this
started (The 'History' is most interesting); and Paul Ng for keeping
our classmates in contact. Good to see Francis Pang having such good
times in his cruise(s). I am looking forward to the ATS63 40th
reunion. Thanks for the good work. Best regards to you all, John
Pong ( Pong Kwok-Kay)
- Hi! All our class friends, whereever you are.
Best wishes to you and your family for a Prosperous, Healthy
and Happy Chinese New Year of the Snake.
A big cheer and thank to Francis Ip Y.L. for his time, braincells,
and effort to set up this website. It's marvellous that we can
all join in to exchange news. Also, thanks to Paul Ng Y.F; Francis Pang P.S. for their respective contribution to the contents so far. Well, we hope from now on, we can make use this cyberspace
to connect and plan our 2003 reunion.
I see John Pong K.K. already responded to this web.
Now, the rest of us, PLUNGE IN.
Trivia: I read from an old ATS school magazine that our class
had 41, there was also a group picture. Who can verify
There are a few more of us on e-mail, I'll try to update
my list and circulate to you later.
Bye for now.
[Joseph Wong 2001-01-20]