- On January 30th, Francis Pang sent photos related to "Joinery
and Cabinet Making Group".
- On February 13th, Matthew Wong Hon Wai sent photos related to
"Mechanical Group". He also suggested an alternative for
the cruise trip in China for the 40th reunion.
- Paul Ng has not sent out the survey to solicit opinion about the
40th reunion. He seemed to have some problem with his PC. Haven't
heard from him for quite some time.
- Dominic Mak King Kuen has retired from his position as Highway
Safety Research Engineer in Texas and formed his private Consulting
- Apparently, no one has a complete set of up-to-day ex-classmates'
addresses and e-mails. I would recommend to create a central
repository for addresses and e-mails to keep ATS63 classmates'
addresses and e-mails current.
- So far, the feedbacks and communications between ex-classmates
have not increased as expected with the establishment of a web site.
There are a number of possibilities: lack of interests, too busy,
not accustomed to Internet yet, or the old animosities between
factions back in school still prevail after 30 some odd years.
- I made an error in Wong Hon Wai's christian name. It should be
Matthew instead of Christopher. I hope that I've made all the
necessary corrections. Apology to Matthew.
[Francis Ip 2001-02-28]