- 1963 was the second year that Aberdeen Technical School (ATS)
was on probation for the Hong Kong English School Leaving
- The Examination result was perfect with 100% of the students
passed - a historical record that no other schools or classes can
- In that year, ATS participated the second time in the Hong
Kong School Music Festival and got two championships, one in
Senior Chinese Choir and the other in Brass Band.
- Michael Leung, our talented classmate, designed ATS' school
crest (or motif). It was in the same year that ATS got its formal
- The graduation class of 1963 was the largest in size with one
class in Form 5 (or Grade 11) - a total of 41. (Graduation photo
1 or Graduation
- Around the Christmas time (1962), class
of 1963 bought cigarettes, sweets, and biscuits for the old folks
next to the seminary across the strait. From that point on, the
graduation class of boarders ran errands for the old folks every
- Class 1963 won all class competitions
except "Christmas Manger" - thanks to Br. Tong.
- Based on the information from outsiders, ATS became a
prestigious technical school because of the achievements in Hong
Kong English School Leaving Certificate Examination and the Hong
Kong School Music Festival in 1963.